Yes. I know. The titles are getting more and more riveting as time goes on. As a blogger, having a cool and engaging title is half the fun, but good grief - it's Saturday morning. I drank decaf coffee this morning, and I am just really tired. Could it be the fact that Baby Boy is sleeping 11 hours at a time now through the night? Oh boy - yep - I just confessed the luxury that is my life and yet I am still tired. How does this happen? I am not sure, but I am convinced my body requires 17 hours of sleep a day and I just am really concerned it may never feel refreshed.
Ever Again.
Little Girl was a reindeer in our church play last Wednesday and boy was she cute. There were antlers and jingle bell collars and black noses and hopping until she couldn't see straight. Cuteness I say. Pure Cuteness. She was emphatic about wanting to be rudolph, but of course, I convinced her that all the reindeer were important on Santa's sleigh. We got to church and because of her insistance I told her that she could be Rudolph "in her heart". Yes - 3 year olds can understand this concept fully. She immediatly replied and then CRIED that she wanted to be SANTA!!!
Alrightythen.
Let me see what I can do.
Right.
Well, she was a reindeer and she was happy once the play started and all other demands were forgotten.
We have had lots of excitement in our house this week with Christmas prep and holiday joy. Remember the Stocking Swap I talked to you about a week or so ago? Well, I have been paired up with my blogger friend and I am off to the shopping trail to fill her Christmas stocking with love and joy and.....cool gifts of course. I love purchasing these items for a girl of whom I don't know and knowing that I will (hopefully) be bringing her some joy on Christmas morning while she is sitting around her tree with her family. How fun is that? I have also been contacted by the blogging friend that has been paired up with my name and she is thinking of me as well this weekend and off to fill my stocking with, ya know, the love, the joy and GOOD GIFTS. :-) This kind of thing is fun and social and exciting for me. I'm really looking forward to the exchange.
We visited Santa yesterday with the kids and LG is no longer scared of him and was quite happy to be on his lap and tell him what she wanted.
Get this.
A Ruler and a stuffed animal.
Wow - poor Santa. He's got his work cut out for him. Whatever LG. Whatever.
We are also into signs and reading them to Little Girl when we pass them and so she has figured out one sign that she thinks she knows what it says. We drove by Toys R Us yesterday and she exclaimed, "I just read that sign mommy. It says (sternly) You can't come in here unless you have a kid."
Where she got that we don't know, but she's adorable isn't she?
Here are some videos of our baby boy's first laugh this week and of Little Girl giving us yet another rendition of Jingle Bells in the car. Enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Greyson kept sitting at the computer screen saying "hi LG!" He thought we were on skype and she would talk back. We need to do that. BTW...love the sassy leggings. She is so adorable! And what's the deal with taking socks off in the car. Both of my boys do that!
BB is just adorable. His laugh is contagious! What a cutie pie. I love the fact that you are sharing all of these amazing moments with us. It (slightly) eases the pain of you moving! :)
cute cute kids!enjoy your stocking (:
I love how Makenna tells you she can't remember the words to the song and then she lifts her hand in that "Well, I don't know what else to tell you" kind of way.
I also love how Michael immediately goes back to the serious face between giggles. Too cute! I want to tickle hime!
I love how Makenna tells you she can't remember the words to the song and then she lifts her hand in that "Well, I don't know what else to tell you" kind of way.
I also love how Michael immediately goes back to the serious face between giggles. Too cute! I want to tickle hime!
That video of Little Boy laughing is the BEST. He is incredibly adorable.
So cute! Thanks for sharing the videos! I know you are preparing for such a fun Christmas with those adorable little peanuts! Kiss 'em for me.
Post a Comment