Yes the snow has been pretty.
No I haven't seen the outside of my house very much this WHOLE week.
Yes I feel cranky inside.
No my husband doesn't appreciate it.
Yes I ate quite a bit of the "from scratch" chocolate peanut butter cake I made the hubs for his birthday on Wednesday.
No I didn't get to the gym to work most of it off to save my waistline.
Yes I feel guilty.
No I don't want to talk about it.
Yes I finally got out today and did something productive.
No it wasn't to Starbucks.
Yes I took the kiddos to an open play gym that only charged me $3 to let Little Girl run all of her energy off.
No they won't let me come every day and drop her off from 9 - 12.
Yes we had a blast and are going to go again next Wednesday or Friday.
No I am not going to just lay on the couch during the kids nap time today and watch my tivo'd shows.
Yes I am going to clean and be productive because we have someone coming over tonight.
No it's not the President.
Yes it's a babysitter because we are going out with some friends to celebrate David's birthday and Jon's birthday.
No the guys don't know where we are going.
Yes I have managed to surprise him and I better get off this computer to start getting myself ready to go.
No....
Wait, Yes....
Wait, Oh I'm done with this. Who I am kidding? I started losing you after the play gym I took LG to today!
Have a great Friday everyone!!!
Friday, January 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
cute blog!
Ha! This blog is hilarious! Have fun tonight!
Ha! This was funny.
Great post. I hope you had fun surprising your hubby.
Very cute post. Nothing like someone coming over to inspire the cleaning diva in us all.
Post a Comment