Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Little Girl had a birthday yesterday!

So, yesterday was a super fun day with Little Girl.

She's a BIG 6 year old now!!!

We started the day with presents and pink princess pancakes....and a number "6" of course.



LG was pretty excited when we told her we were taking her to Silver Dollar City for the day.


The day was perfect with overcast skies and a slight breeze.






And, if this isn't the cutest little boy you've ever seen, then I don't know what to tell you...




We even snapped a picture of the adults running this party.


We polished the night off with Red Robin and her last present which was a Barbie Dream House that I purchased from Craigslist for $40!!!

Such a great day of memories. My favorite part of the day was LG conquering her fear of riding the "American Plunge" ride which is a log that floats through this water path, then takes you up a hill and you PLUNGE down and make a huge splash back into the water. She exclaimed, "That was Awesome!!" over and over after we finished. Her smile was huge and my heart was full.

I can't believe I have a 6 year old. Now, to rest for a bit because I have a certain cutie-pie turning 3 in a few more weeks.

Nighty-Night.


No comments: