Saturday, January 19, 2008

Any tips on getting Spaghetti sauce out of your clothes?




Ok.  Quick post here.  I was trying to be a good wife and make David some simple spaghetti to soothe his sore strep-throat throat.  What should've been easy, turned into this.  I burnt my hand and threw the sauce into the air out of pain and it went absolutely everywhere.  These pics don't do justice, but after I was really mad, David came in and we both started laughing.  The ceiling was a nice touch too!  Enjoy.

4 comments:

Christie's Corner said...

Oh my word, what a mess. I'm so sorry! I have no idea how to get the sauce out. But, I'm definitely sympathetic to your situation. Hope your hand gets better soon!

Anonymous said...

Ok, this is not funny but I promise you, someday you will look back and laugh at this. The pictures are priceless. Praying for you.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, but I showed Jay your spaghetti incident and we both laughed......I'm glad you laughed about it too! I think you may just have to use that shirt as a "painting and baking with Makenna" shirt! Or maybe that should be your special outfit everytime you cook spaghetti! Maybe that should be our next play date! :)

Kara said...

Seriously. This was such a huge mess. I definitely like the idea of using this as a my spaghetti making shirt. I just ran it through the wash twice today and it really doesn't look much different. Oh! Well! Thank you Old Navy for making cheap clothing so I don't have to feel bad for ruining you!