You keep smelling a foul smell in your fridge and maybe you look around a little bit to see what it is but it is still up in the air where it's coming from. You then proceed to later serve your daughter lunch "forcing her" to eat those corn and black beans because they will make her big and strong and keep her healthy. Even when she repeatedly spits them out and says "oooo! Yucky!" You say - quit being picky and eat it! You never stop to think that you should check the bowl of older mixed veggies laying on your counter. Once a light bulb hits you (and she has eaten almost everything you put on her plate like a trooper) you proceed to take a sniff taste in the aforementioned bowl. Oh! No!!! It stunk like old garbage and I just made my baby scarf it down! Nice job Kara!
You also know you are a good mother when..........
You further try to serve your daughter some more leftover foods - this one being lasagna - and she keeps spitting it out and saying "Yucky". You keep telling her to quit being picky once again and she continually says it's "nasty" (new word learned from mommy. Real good!). This one didn't have any mold on it and it was still well into the "safe to eat, should still be yummy" phase, however, you say "one more bite Makenna and you can have some I-C-E C-R-E-A-M! Woo! Hoo! She'll do anything for ice cream. Chewing. Chewing. Wierd Faces. More chewing.....................BARF!!!! Ok. Maybe when my child says something of mommy's is Nasty, I should listen. What do you think??

5 comments:
Hats off to you for getting Makenna to eat black beans and corn. I would literally have to shove each individual piece down Greyson's throat. As for the lasagna and barf, that was hilarious! Again, someday you will look back and laugh!
I know. Seriously. I need to get all this stuff in her baby book!
How about when you have to call poison control because you grabbed the wrong bottle and gave your baby a drink of milk that had been out all night?
Oh, poor Makenna. What a trooper! :)
Hilarious! Sorry, Makenna. Your mommy really does love you, I promise. Thanks for the laughs!
Post a Comment