Who's your best friend Makenna? Is it mommy? reply: No......it's Reagan. (Thanks!)
I not scared........because Jesus is with me!!
Papa kept asking Makenna one question after the other and all she would say was "No. No. No."He asked, can't you say anything but No? She replied..........."Yes".
After nursery this morning at church, she said "I love baby Ghetty. He's so cute!"
Sitting in the restroom stall with Makenna along with another women who wasn't feeling so well apparently "It's stinky in here Mommy. EWWWW! It's stinky!" I kept trying to quiet her as to not embarress the women, but Makenna only got louder. Oops.
One day I told Makenna, "Let's go to Target. we L-O-V-E Target", and she replied with an angry pouty face "No. I love daddy!"
I love having a 2 1/2 year old. She is all joy and no trouble whatsoever.................O.k., she might be a little bit of a challenge, but I love every single inch of her! She is currently having some trouble going to sleep at night. She says she is scared, so last night I sang to her for nearly an hour and layed in bed with her. I sang every "Jesus" song I knew to try to calm her to sleep. She still went crazy when I tried to slip out and I ended up letting her get up with me for about an hour (I'm sure this won't back-fire!). Tonight she tried the same moves and I just let her work it out. PaPa was here too and he actually layed on the floor next to her for around 20 minutes (nice PaPa Mike) and she only freaked out for a second when he left the room and I believe I hear silence. I don't know whether she is really scared (in which case if she is, I want to be in there with her to comfort her) or if she is yanking my chain (in which case I want to ignore her and go about my computer time and decompression of the day without all the yellings of "Mommy! I need something!!!" Oh. Boy. Have a great night girls. Get some rest. It's going to be a nice long day tomorrow! :-)

1 comment:
Yea! Reagan made the blog! Ok, so can I tell you some cute things Reagan said today too? She was "reading" the Febreeze bottle and she said "Does this say, 'spray after you go poo poo and then flush it down'?" And we've been working on her invitations, so all day she's been singing "Happy Birthday to myself!" And the other day after I had gotten ready, she said "Wow, you look beautiful." I must have stayed in my pajamas too many days in a row before that. :) Ok, thanks for letting me have my own little blog too. See ya soon!
Post a Comment