Here he is.....
the man of the hour....
Michael David
We got to take Michael home from the hospital yesterday around 4:00. Little Girl was amazing all day and loved having time with her baby brother. We signed court documents in the afternoon and a judge signed off so we could take him home. Our beautiful birth mommy literally presented our son to us from her arms to ours and it was very emotional. God is good how he takes such a circumstance and makes such a beautiful life. So much more to share! We are stuck in Arkansas until September 16th because that is the first day they could get us on the dockets for court. Ugh. Can't wait to get back home with our new little family!
I will post more details of our last couple of days soon. We have had a really hard time getting an internet connection with all the storms out here. I wanted to at least get these photos out to you all today. Thank you so much for all your prayers and support! You guys mean the world to us! Love from the gang in Arkansas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





15 comments:
I am so excited for you!!! God bless your family. He's so sweet.
Congrats! So happy to see pictures of your beautiful boy. So happy you had such a good day, look forward to hearing more about it. Enjoy your time together.
Love you guys!
He's so precious, Kara! Reagan and I have been looking at the pictures together and Reagan said "I like Baby Michael." I like him too! Can't wait to meet him and to hear all the details! Love ya bunches!
Ok, all those warnings that I gave you about newborns being funny looking don't apply here. What a beautiful baby! He is just gorgeous! I love the picture of you holding him and his big, bright blue eyes are open. What a beautiful family you have. I can't wait to meet him. Tell Makenna we miss her too and can't wait to see how much she's grown! See you soon!
Grinning ear to ear over here! He's just precious. So happy for you...thanking God!!!
I've literally been stalking this blog waiting for these pics. He is gorgeous, what big eyes! And how special that his birth mom handed him to you, brought tears to my eyes just reading it! How special, so, so happy for you!
oh Kara! Congrats again- I am so happy for you! What a beautiful, beautiful thing you are a part of. Tears are in my eyes thinking about how happy you must be right now. I am so very glad you are holding your baby boy now! He is a beautiful baby- that picture made me miss having a teeny tiny one in my arms too. (:
Oh wow! I can't tell you guys how excited we are for you. What a teeny, tiny little peanut! :) Jude is over a pound bigger than that now...and he's still cooking. Ha! I have to admit, after seeing your pictures, it's the first time I've been REALLY anxious to have Jude. Get that baby back here. We all want to meet him! We're praying for you guys. Congratulations!
Oh my word--He is adorable. I love all the dark hair and the bright eyes. The picture of you and him--looks like he he is already a ham and posing! What a miracle! Don't wish your days away in AR, I suspect less cleaning and chores there...enjoy! Send all the details when you can find signal in the sticks!
Oh Kara, my heart is just filled to the brim with happiness for you. He's beautiful. Love his "going home outfit." You all look so happy. Praise God! He gives us such good and perfect gifts. I couldn't wait for this post! Congratulations!
Yay! Congrats to your growing family! Big sis looks like she loves him already!
He is a doll! Congratulations!
Kara!!! You're a mommy of two now!!! Yippee for you!!
I miss you and tried to send you an ecard for your birthday back in March (23rd to be exact - yes I remember!), but apparently that email has changed. :) Anyway, Eric said you sent him a message on facebook...All that to say, you've been on my mind and I was SO excited to see that you now have a boy - he's so cute!!! And Makenna...what a doll. Seriously, I think I'll have to make Isaac wait for her. :) Ok, well, this is the longest ever..Love and miss you!! Congratulations on Baby Michael - he's darling!
Kara I was looking at your Facebook and saw your great news. I am so excited for you all and baby Michael is so adorable. What a blessing. I just started reading your blog and I love it. You are so funny, you crack me up! Believe it or not, I think about you and David all the time, especially every time I walk into the nursery!!
I would love to get back in touch. You remind me so much of myself and we are the same age and I miss chatting with you.
In the meantime, please just have a wonderful next few weeks with your new son and your gorgeous daughter. You have such a sweet family!
~Cathy
He is such a cutie! Can't wait to meet him! :)
Post a Comment