I am now officially 35 years old today, and I celebrated by eating leftovers for dinner and asking the kids to randomly rub my back. :-) I did have an awesome day, in spite of the pain, and felt so loved by my family and friends. In fact, tomorrow I will post a picture of what Julie surprised me with tonight. I keep staring at my new present. It just makes me happy. :-)
Little Girl had a fun night yesterday complete with her second tooth getting pulled by none other than her momma.




I couldn't stop snapping pics with all the cuteness going on in her little mouth. One of her top teeth is loose too, so heaven help me.
I got LG's haircut today, no, excuse me, "trimmed" (she will correct me) and I bought this genius "Knot Genie" hair brush that pulls the crazy tangles out of her wild thick hair. Plus - she thinks it is super fun to do herself. Total bonus. She is not a fan of having her hair combed, so this brush seemed to be worth the $12.95 price tag to cut down on the screaming. SCORE!
The day was gorgeous and the kids played outside a ton. We did take a trip to the mall this morning to use an Old Navy coupon with my good friend Shannon and her girls. We shopped and got some great deals, while I took breaks to sit on the floor in between shopping. Lovely. She was a sweetie and bought my lunch and then we headed back home. Did I mention I have amazing friends??
Dave is letting me sneak away on Friday night to go have a girl's trip with Julie. We will be shopping, eating and talking the whole time. I can't wait!! BACK GET BETTER. PLEASE GET BETTER. :-)
On a final note,here's a recipe I forgot to post last month. Honey-Soy Broiled Salmon. Go check it out over at The Recipe Box.

No comments:
Post a Comment