Second, it wasn't supposed to be cold today!!!! The reports I kept seeing all week were in the 70's!!! I have a jacket on and am still pretty cold with this wind. David and I are running a 5K in the morning and it was also supposed to be in the 70's and now they are saying 55 and chance of rain sometime during the day.
My mom and Dad are here in town for my early birthday celebration. They are going to keep the kiddos while we run tomorrow morning and they also brought one of my favorite cakes. It's what I had every year for my birthday when I was a teenager.
German Chocolate Cake. Mmmmmmmm.


We are also getting a date night out tomorrow evening while my parents keep the kids for us. We're very excited. Plus - Little GIrl has a VERY loose tooth and we are trying let Grammy work her magic and talk her into letting her pull it. Fingers crossed.
I made dinner for all of us tonight and I made some yummy home-made whole wheat yeast rolls to go with our chicken parm in the crock pot. Head over to The Recipe Box to check out the recipe.
I need to head to bed and get ready for the early wake up call.
Here are some pics of some fresh flowers I purchased for the house this weekend. They just make me happy!




Have a great weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment