Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Fabric Store & Kindergarden Registration

Little Girl woke up yesterday saying her ear hurt. It went from a little bit of crying to outright screaming and crying in pain by the afternoon when I picked her up from the gym. I got her into the doctor and she had a pretty bad ear infection. She continued being in intense pain through the whole evening and would fall asleep intermittently. My poor girl even threw up once and carried a fever for a a few hours. It was weird.

Grandma came to the rescue because I had to go register this Little Girl in KINDERGARDEN. Yes. Kindergarden. Sigh.......

Double Sigh......

I did all the paperwork and managed to survive without crying. Today anyway. LG keeps jumping up and down with excitement every time she hears the "K" word, but mommy has other feelings.

Moving on.

I also made a trip to the fabric store while I had a little bit of time and stared at fabric swatches for my kitchen. I can't tell you how many I looked at. Or for how long. I circled back. And then circled again. I said "excuse me" to the same people about 6 times to go back and look at the pattern that was red with white accents and then the one that was white with red accents. Then I looked at the one with same pattern, but it was yellow.

Oh my. So many kind people have asked me to help them decorate a room in their home, and I am beyond flattered, but if you only knew my crazy on making decisions. It's a wild ride! :-)

It was nice however to sit and stare without a certain 2 1/2 year old that is going through quite the stage right now.

quite. the. stage.

I think the room leader in his class last Wednesday said these words when I asked if he was being wild and crazy, she said, "ummm.....he's not exactly being good....." I quickly yanked him out of the room and read him the right act. He tried to bat his charming little eyelashes and give me one of his "oh mommy's".

Stinker. That's all I have to say. He is hitting that 2 1/2 year old stage that screams "I am going to drive my mommy crazy and I will have fun doing it." Love that boy, but oh goodness. He's too cute for his own good sometimes.

Have a great night . No Grey's to watch this evening, but I think I have a new Private Practice, so I'm off!!!

No comments: