

Little nests with sweet little eggs in the center. You can barely call this a RECIPE because it's so simple, but we will anyway and I'll post it over at The Recipe Box. Just go here.
So, we whipped up these little yummies this morning, and then we passed the playroom which I have been saying - for over a week - that we need to clean up.
Here's what it looked like when I peeked in to see the current day's damage.

And my darlings extended their play area out into the hallway with a train track they built together. There's nothing like team work.

You'll be happy to know that we worked on this sad state of affairs to the point where now we don't have to feel shame when people enter our home. It's actually quite purty now. Yay!
The only thing the kids cared about were those nests though. LG could think of nothing else than eating one. See her excitement?

I kept staring at the pile of laundry on my red chair in the living room and have been avoiding it like the plague. I just don't want to fold it and haul it upstairs. I'm still going with the whole "my back really hurts" thing.

We did pick up some more fresh flowers this week at the grocery store and the colors and smell make me quite happy. See the beauty?

I love this shade of purple-y pink.
On a final note, our Pork Roast with veggies in the crockpot for dinner was a huge success and completely yummy. Our dishwasher however is choosing not to work and make grinding sounds, so I did all my dishes by hand this evening. My manly husband is currently taking it apart to try and fix it so I can spend more money on new stuff for the house instead of our appliances.
I better run. I have Parenthood and American Idol waiting for me on Tivo and they are calling my name!
Nighty-Night

2 comments:
Those nests really are too cute! What a way to usher in spring. Our playroom is a perpetual disaster....
Post a Comment