Anyone sick of hearing about my back yet? Sorry, it's all I've got this week. Hang in there. I will recover eventually. :-)
I decided to go low key and limit the walking around items on our list of things to do. I surprised LG with a quick trip to the nail salon for a painting of her fingernails and some little flowers painted on just for fun. I kept Baby Boy busy with a sucker and a pretty fountain to look at and that seemed to work.
She loved it!



We also made a trip to Target and purchased a few essentials and some other "must-haves" for my little 5 year old. A Paul Frank Monkey shirt with matching striped funky socks and a Hello Kitty shirt were on the list. She also mentioned to me that if people didn't know our family and they saw her with her 2 missing teeth, they might (totally) think she was 6 years old.....instead of 5.
I totally agree.
She looks way too old for me right now. Goodness.
BB also laid his head on me yesterday and told me "you're my sweetie". Seriously. I was a puddle of goo and asked him to say it just one more time. My sweet boy complied and I almost bought him a pony. The cuteness is too much sometimes.
The other thing I promised the kiddos we could do today was to make my peanut butter chocolate chip cookies..
It was especially fun to make because, guess what I got to put them in after they came out of the oven?
My gift from Julie of course!

That nut ball bought me my cookie jar I told you all I wanted. I was more than slightly excited and I pretty much just sit in my kitchen and stare at it.
Plus, look how great she looks with a belly full of cookies.

I will post tomorrow before I head off for my overnight girls trip. Please pray, if you think of it, for my back to loosen up and relax so that we can have some fun celebrating my birthday.
Have a great night!

2 comments:
Praying for you to have a wonderful time away with no back pain! Happy Birthday Week!
I love LG's comment about people thinking she is 6. And BB, that sweet little love bug. You should record it so you can listen over and over, especially during his teenage years. As for Hoot. He looks so good with delicious cookies in his tummy!
Can't wait for our girl getaway. Gonna be praying I don't have to push you in a wheelchair the whole weekend :)
Post a Comment