First off, thanks to those of you who have stopped in and said "hi". I love hearing from you!! I would love to hear from more of you - especially some of my favorite "lurkers" that I know are out there, but don't ever comment. I have a lot of blogs that I follow and read and I had to make myself be a more consistent commenter on their blogs that I enjoy so much because I know how much it means to a blogger to feel like they are being "heard". It makes a girl want to write and share and give so much more, so THANK YOU!!
Some fun news! I have a few sprouts on my little vegetable seeds that I planted! Woo! Hoo! My cucumber and green bell peppers have sprouted. You have no idea how fun this is for me to try and see and watch grow. I promise to share the veggie love with my friends this summer if I have a good harvest. So happy!
"Alexandria's Cupcake Cottage" is a new little bakery going in down the street from my house. Did you hear that? Down the street. Sigh.......I'm on Weight Watchers people. You all know I love to eat and sweets are definitely one of my favorites, but having access to a yummy cupcake place that I could essentially walk to seems like it might be a bad idea. The store itself looks so stinkin' adorable. It is very pink and very vintage and shabby chic. It opens this FRIDAY. I have promised Little Girl and Baby Boy we are going there for a little after school treat. US girls are quite excited because we are serious about our chocolate. I hope it's awesome, and I hope it's not. Ya know what I mean? :-)
Oh - and I haven't forgot that I teased you a little bit about the necklaces my lifegroup girls and I made last Friday. I promise to share the tutorial link in these next couple of weeks. I keep putting it off because I wanted to get a picture of all of us with our necklaces and headbands and things, but I didn't get one yet. I'm gonna work on it and post it ASAP!!!
Lastly, I made one of my favorite recipes for dinner tonight - Touchdown Chicken Fajitas. It's simple and yummy and a hit every time.
I cut it out of a Better Homes and Garden magazine many, many years ago and we have made it a ton. Head over to The Recipe Box and give it a whirl!
Love you my friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am soooo excited about our seedlings! So far everything has sprouted except my green peppers, red peppers, jalapeno, and banana peppers!!! What about you? I'm wondering if maybe they were bad seeds. Let me know!
Happy Growing!!
Post a Comment